Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Woot Woot!

Well anyone who plays SC2 and is so enthralled with it as I am will go onto youtube and watch pro players play games with commentary on it. Well my favorites are obviously HD and Husky.
Today I came across this game Between Huk and Machine.

I am a big fan of Huk as I do play Protoss in 1v1 and I play Random in all other team games. I just want to call attention to a very pimp play by Huk early in the game before you watch the vid. At about 4:40 in the video Huk will put a Sentry in a "corner" by a ramp and he then Force Fields directly infront of it. This is a sick play as the Zerg player has no way to attack the Sentry with that field up and the Sentry has a nice easy time with its ranged attack.

Anyways enjoy the video if you haven't watched it yet and definitely subscribe to Husky as soon as you can as he is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I totally get where you're coming from with being so enthusiastic with SC, Blizz makes some great games

    ReplyDelete